The first steps in making money with wordpress
Everyone hear tons of stories and experiences about people making millions online jusy by blogging. Yes, it's true, some people have good enough material on their sites that it attracts tons of visitors. But before you can even think about making money on your site, first think about your site as a whole and ask your self these questions.
- What is the goal of my website?
- Why will people come back to my website?
- What is the target age and sex of my website?
- What will set my site apart from others sites?
I'm sure I could come up with hundreds more, but that is a good start of questions that will need answered. I'm no blogging expert but I've had my share of success on the web and I want to share with you some of the secrets and tips I've gained over the years.
Just like in the South Park episode of the underpants gnomes, most people have no idea how to get from step 1, create website; step 2; step 3, profit. It's not that simple.
[videoembed type="youtube" url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts"]
This blog post isn't going to change your world, but I think if we hear it enough, we will start to understand the key points for making a successful website.
- Step 1 - Create a unique and interesting website that people will want to come back for more.
- Step 2 - Find affiliate sites, adsense, or other websites that would want to advertise to your demographics.
- Step 3 - Continue to make a website worthy of the web and the PROFITS will be sure to come.
Don't worry, not all my posts will be like this. And yes, I will share many ways to make money by not doing much work and letting some of these great plugins and scripts I've found over the years.